PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
CNJ Motorsport’s vision includes a strong commitment to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. CNJ Motorsport is bound by the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) and other requirements under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act established in 2000. The Act covers the collection and use of personal information. The purpose of this document is to provide information on how CNJ Motorsport collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
CNJ Motorsport is owned by Liblek Pty Ltd in trust for the Tuning Services Unit Trust, along with Four Wheel Drive (4WD) Dyno Tuning, Carb-N-Ject, and Refined Performance.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information held by CNJ Motorsport may include your name, current address, post code, telephone / mobile phone numbers, vehicle registration number, vehicle make and model, and the method by which you found out about our Company. We also hold details about repairs, services or modifications that we perform to your vehicle and or automotive parts sold to you. If you choose not to provide us with the personal information we request from you, we may not be able to provide you with the service or parts you require, or the high level of customer service on which we pride ourselves.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
CNJ Motorsport collects personal information in several ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide the information by telephone, when you complete a customer work order form, or when completing customer details on our internet Speedshop Web Site; and
- when legally required to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to utilise our services
- administer and manage those services, including charging, invoicing and collecting debts;
- gain an understanding of your mechanical requirements in order for us to provide you with a better level of customer service and when assessing the automotive parts required for your vehicle;
- research and develop our products and services, and form of advertising;
- enable us to post or email out thank you or reminder letters, newsletters, emails or marketing information to you to provide a high level of customer service. Your personal information may be used by CNJ Motorsport to market its products and or services to you. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, please call (07) 3290 3966 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please be assured that CNJ Motorsport does not disclose your personal information to any external organisations, and continues to take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is maintained strictly confidentially.
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representative or your legal advisers (eg. When requested by you to do so)
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- other mechanical service providers (eg. If you request us to sublet your vehicle out for repairs, maintenance and or modifications). However, only that which is necessary to complete the required repairs, etc.
HELP US ENSURE WE HOLD ACCURATE IFORMATION
CNJ Motorsport takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends entirely upon the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you:
- inform us if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us informed of any changes to your personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address.
YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on (07) 3290 3966 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can write to our Privacy Manager, at 102 Kingston Road, Underwood, Queensland 4119.